: Richard Harrington's Blog
: Direct Link to Adobe SpeedGrade
The Adobe workflow is known for its exceptional integration between apps. Premiere Pro and SpeedGrade have a great relationship. SpeedGrade CC is a powerful color grading system with a streamlined interface and in this course I will show you how to work with the SpeedGrade workflow directly from Premiere Pro.
Extending the Power of Premiere Pro: Direct Link to Adobe SpeedGrade
To learn more, I’ve created an exciting course called Premiere Pro: Creative Cloud Updates, for Lynda.com
Adobe Premiere Pro CC has some very exciting new features and updates. It’s important to stay on top of these new features so you can maximize your experience and workflow as you’re in post production. This course is dedicated to the video producers and editors who need to leverage the latest Premiere Pro tools and techniques fast. I will cover all of these new features, which include: a customizable user interface, quality and format improvements like the enhanced Mercury Playback Engine, timeline tricks, and media management techniques, and the best audio, multicamera, and closed captioning workflows.
Topics in this course include:
- Switching between audio waveforms and video
- Creating a new sequence
- Integrating scripting with the Story panel
- Working with different camera formats
- Selecting and nudging clips
- Using dupe-detection markers
- Copying and pasting ranges
- Nesting sequences
- Relinking offline sequences
- Color grading with the Lumetri Deep Color Engine
- Adjusting clip volume
- Automatic syncing with audio waveforms
- Recording multicamera edits
- Adjusting timing and display of captions
- Exporting multiple clips/sequences
You can check out the class here - http://www.lynda.com/course-tutorials/Direct-Link-Adobe-SpeedGrade/126763/1...