Download episode here… or get it on iTunes
Host Rich Harrington has two guests on this week’s show
First we talk to photographer and photo educator Jan Kabili.
- How she switched from being a lawyer to fine art photography
- What’s new in Photoshop Elements 11
- Strategies for organizing a photo library
- How to choose between Elements, Lightroom. and Photoshop
Then we head back to Photoshop World to catch up with wedding photographer and educator David Ziser.
- The challenging market of wedding photography
- How do price yourself to make a living
- Avoiding sticker shock with your clients
- How to market yourself to new clients
- Forging a relationship with your clients through social media
- How he went from engineering to photography – ‘Dad, I have a real job’
- Choosing what to sell, including digital copies
- Taking the leap from amateur to pro