: Richard Harrington's Blog
: AdobeVideoDSLR VideoMotion Graphics
While visiting the National Association of Broadcasters Conference in Vegas, Adobe had a huge booth. At it, they showed the next generation of their video products (such as Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, and SpeedGrade). While they didn't promise a release date, the likelihood was definitely stated as "soon." which should mean major updates to all their tools can't be far behind.
If you want to see a detailed overview of Adobe Premiere Pro — check out my class on Lynda.
Adobe offered a special deal that is only good for a few days. Save 40% off a year of Creative Cloud (which drops it to $29 a month). This offer can be used by anyone (even if you don't own a qualifying upgrade product). I strongly suspect this will be the best deal offered this year.
Remember, a few key facts about Creative Cloud.
- You get every Adobe Creative software tool. Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Prelude, SpeedGrade, Encore, Story and more.
- You get tools like Digital Publishing Studio, Acrobat, and Muse for creating apps, PDFs, and websites.
- You always have the latest version installed on your drive. These do not run in the cloud, the apps are local just like before.
- You get 20GB of Cloud storage and other cloud benefits that keep rolling out.
- You get a professional Behance account to build portfolios and search for jobs.
- You get updates sooner with no need to wait.
So if you're sitting on the fence, consider the offer. It expires April 19.
Adorama Photography TV Presents DSLR | Video Skills with Rich Harrington. Join Rich as he reveals professional keying techniques using Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
In this episode you will learn how to use Adobe Premiere Pro CS6 tools such as the 8-point Garbage Matte and Ultra Key to create the initial or placeholder key. Then, watch as Rich kicks the project over the After Effects to create the final project using elements like Keylight and 3D Lights.